Cleanliness is the most essential value of life. So much so that we relate cleanliness to Godliness. It’s mandatory to include it in our lifestyle practically in all spheres in order to stay healthy, happy and beautiful always! From taking a bath and cleansing off the dirt from our shoes to keeping our homes and hearts spic and span, cleanliness should be practiced at all levels, and that too thoroughly.
Where we stay is surely the place that has a huge impact on our well being, mood, health, etc. Apart from it, a home is also something that represents our personality. If our home is messy and untidy, this shows about your nature to accept the place as it is! If it’s clean and well organised, again it speaks about the effort you lovingly put in. Having said that, it’s not necessary that the entire cleanliness should be carried out by us personally, because we don’t have ample time. But that’s no excuse to leave our homes messy and unpleasant. We can always hire some professional (cleaning) help get the issue solved and for better.
Always keep these sections clean for a beautiful and tidier home!
Taking pride in living in a place that’s entirely clean and organised is natural. But getting that done requires some time, planning, organisation and elbow grease. Let us take a look at those areas of our home which require intense cleaning!
- Enchanting exterior— Exterior of the home is what matters a lot. Not all of your acquaintances are going to visit you personally. They would judge you and your house by just watching the exterior of your home. Always make sure your exteriors are painted with the kind of paint that protects them from dust, snow and heavy rainfall. This coating should prevent its early dilapidation and wearing out, thus giving your house a perfectly new look for longer.
- A clean window — Clean windows are what charms your inner ambience as well as the outer look of the house. If your windows look clean from inside, you’ll get a beautiful view of the outer world through it; and if it’s tidy from outside, it adds to the exterior’s beauty too. Washing the window panes regularly and cleaning the glasses would certainly bring out the best results here.
- Washed garages, decks and gardens — It’s always preferable to go for pressure cleaning services in Newcastle by Iain’s Property Maintenance to pressure wash the hard to clean areas like garages, decks, gardens, patios etc. They have got all the latest equipment and an impressive experience in the field, and the results are just magnificent. When you pressure wash all these areas, the accumulated dust and dirt get washed away with water leaving behind a shiny and clean place for you to enjoy.
- Gutter cleaning —Unclean and clogged gutters can be a cause of immense displeasure for anyone. Not to forget the fact that its dangerous results — stinking of the place, accumulation of puddles and growing insects in the house. A professional cleaning session of the same can be the ultimate solution for it, and a regular maintenance and cleaning is highly recommended.
- Clean kitchens —Kitchens are where health actually begins. (So does unhealthiness too) Be sure to keep your shelves and racks tidy. Have them cleaned with antibacterial cleaning agents timely, change your containers more often or clean them. Have your chimneys serviced at proper intervals, and make sure there’s no formation of moulds on the kitchen walls. A clean kitchen area means fresh and hygienic meals, and that’s the key to good health!
- Sanitised washrooms — Washrooms need the highest amount of washing. Always ensure these are washed with a good cleansing agent, the drainage system is functioning well, your air fresheners are working fine and so are your ventilation systems. If your bathrooms and toilets are left unclean, there may be serious issues of stinking at home, extreme cases of clogging of drainage system and germs increment which can be a grave danger to your health and home.
- Serviced electronic appliances — Thorough cleaning of the electrical appliances is called servicing them. It also includes checking for any malfunctions in its functioning and then repairing it if needed. If you go with your regular cleaning of the appliances, you are actually maintaining hygiene of your home. Also, you are taking care of the safety of your property and the inmates – a faulty electronic gadget can be a dangerous thing!
A sparkling shiny home can be an overall result of regular maintenance and cleanliness! Achieving the same can be possible if we consider all these areas and work on its betterment and tidiness.