Do you also feel that your plainly painted walls are too outdated? Don’t these kinds of smooth finishes on your wall even in attractive colours leave you cold? Well, it’s time to sprinkle some creativity in your home décor. Enough of those plainly painted smoothly finished hues on your walls! It’s time to be a little more dynamic and adopt the creative, unique, and new trends of painting for your walls.
Astounding Decorative Paint Techniques for your Home Interiors!
If you have ever opened the internet and searched for the latest decorative painting techniques other than the plain ones, you will find a lot of amazing ideas. We have listed below the best of these painting ideas and you can easily apply these techniques in your home with the help of expert interior house painters. RMC Painting has those experts in their team who will gladly try these advanced yet unique decorative ideas to paint your walls and make your home look simply stunning.
- Stencil Paint — Stencil paint is just like its name. You can implement any design you dream of – geometrical, floral, figurines – anything. You won’t even have to discard your old paint then if it’s in good condition. Just call upon the experts and pick up your favourite stencil designs and create charisma in your sweet home.
- Harlequin Designs — Harlequin patterns look both cute and admirable in any kind of rooms. But they are more popularly used in nurseries and kitchens. Pick the most attractive contrasting colours of your choice and create an enchanting designer wall.
- Stripes Style — Stripes are eternal. You can find them trending all throughout the year. Be it the typical zebra print or any other two colours of stripes, if they are used in a neat skilful way, the effects are going to be fascinating no doubt.
- Polka Dots — Polka dots cannot just beautify your clothes, but they can create a magnificent look on your walls too. Think how cute it would look in your child’s room! Pick a nice glossy paint for your dots and let the paint be muted. It’s when you add these dots on your plain but nicely coloured walls that the magic happens!
- Sponge and Rag Rolling — Rag rolling is basically painting through a rag and creating abstract designs on your wall. They create a nice texture on your wall that is unique and stunning. Similarly, sponging involves rolling sponge to create dynamic textures on your walls which again is similar to abstract art and looks really lovely on your walls.
- Checkerboard Design — Painting your room creating a checkerboard theme is again a very distinct (with strong persona) but captivating style of painting. Be it the basic black and white or even experimental blue and red, these look fantastic in any colour and adds glam quotient to your home.
These designs are beyond the basic painting. But their final look is truly unmatched. No matter in which room you try them out, these can create the much-needed magic with their mesmerising design!