Landscaping brings you closer to nature! And if it’s a creatively done up garden, it brings nature close to you! It was yester years wherein gardens were only limited to backyards and passageways. Now, you can create a charming looking lush green space near your bedroom, on your terrace, in your veranda — and you just name it, the places can even be totally unthinkable of, but the garden here is doable, and would look astounding too!
Are you thinking how can you plant these beauties in your interior spaces without proper air, sunlight and water facilities? Well? It’s the 21st century now, and everything can be possible today. You can actually get everything in your house green and even have a layer of green grass as your home carpet! And it’s extremely convenient and durable too! Just buy fake grass in NZ from Unreal lawns that provide the best quality artificial grass for you and install it according to your wish and need in and around your house.
Incredible gardening ideas with fake grass!
You don’t need a professional landscape designer to design an impressive natural space in your home! If you use your creativity and design prowess, a captivating garden is within your reach. By using artificial grass, you are going to make some most attractive gardens within your property. Read about some really creative ways to do so below!
- A rooftop garden — The idea of gardening reaches greater heights, the more the height it gets situated at! The rooftop garden idea is pretty much popular in the urban houses or penthouses. Whether you have a space in front of your home or not, a rooftop garden can be a great choice in both of these situations. Just lay the artificial grass and plant colourful flowers along its borders. You’ll love walking on this soft grass with bare feet each morning enjoying the view from the top!
- Upper deck — If you aren’t interested in transforming your terrace space into a garden, it’s extremely fine! You have the roof of your deck which can become an enchanting green space too! Since, it’s slightly lower than the terrace and can be open on all sides, getting your stairs covered with fake grass along with the upper deck would make it look cool. You can install grills on the fours sides and adorn it with creepers to make it turn into a ravishing little space for chilling out!
- Front balcony — This is the best for the compact apartments nowadays! Mostly, these kinds of living spaces don’t allow you enough spaces for personal gardens or terraces. That’s where your balconies can please you by providing the green area you want. Get it coated with the fake grass and hang or place small pots of green plants and you’ll enjoy a pleasant view from your balcony each time you gaze out.
- Small mini containers garden—For people with lack of space, small garden spaces in containers can satisfy their longing for greenery around! This is one of the best DIY garden tricks for people with lower budgets. Use some blocks to plant your choices and give it a brief border of fake grass! These types of gardens compliment best with herbs or tiny plants.
- Budding shingles — Another idea that can enhance the beauty of your home and create a visual treat for you are greenery on shingles. You can achieve the same by decorating one side of your roof with fake grass and beautifying it with growing colourful plants. Though you wouldn’t be able to use the area, but it would surely increase the curb appeal of your home.
- Hills at home — This is a unique yet grasping idea that is easy to create and has the best effect for you to enjoy in your home. You can get your lawn landscaped with slightly uplifted hills created by professionals, and cover it with the artificial grass. This would look extremely natural and also attractive!
- A quirky garden lobby — A quirky design on your lobby with green lush grass carpet and using your excess furniture or storage items for it can be fun. You can plant some herbs in your storage boxes, old guitars, etc and place it in a creative pattern on the lobby!
A garden can be made lusciously beautiful with as much creativity you can invest in it! There is no limit to your imagination, and the result can always be pleasing!