A growing family, job transfer, or the deteriorating condition of the old house, there could be several reasons you need a new space for your family. And if you have collected the funds to build your dream home, then all you need is expert advice from experienced home builders. Your ideas and their expertise help you craft the paradise you dreamt for.
The home architecture depends upon your lifestyle and personality. Considering the floor plan, location, structure, you can design a home tailored to your needs. . Professional home builders take into account all these factors to turn your ideas into stunning home designs. Designs that meet both the necessities and luxuries of your dream home. So, Whether you’re up to a two-storey house or a huge mansion, here are some ideas you can include in your new build.
Home Features That Make It Luxurious
- Plush Exteriors: Decks and patios complete a luxurious home. They add a class to your outdoors and create an inviting area. The durable timber polished to the highest standards adds an aesthetic appeal to your home. Available in rich and vibrant colours, the wooden decks are a perfect inclusion to a luxury home.
More to that, you can add a wooden hut patio at the backyard and compliment it with soothing lightings, creating the desired ambience for fine dining at your own place.
- Modular Kitchens: A kitchen is the heart of the home. And when incorporated with marble benchtops, concrete sinks, space-saving cabinets with multi-functional knobs & handles, space-saving drawers and storage options, it achieves a stylish look.
Fully-functional, designed with all the plumbing and electrical systems in mind, a luxurious kitchen becomes the centre of attraction of your fancy home. So, when designing the floor plan of your home, look out for the maximum possibilities you can add to the kitchen.
- Splashy Bathrooms: A beautiful bathroom elevates the pristine of your dream home. With tiles that refresh your mood, floating vanity units, waterfall-like showers, integrated mirror-cum-televisions, designer water taps and the durable bathroom furniture makes your wet-room the perfect place where you can enjoy your’ me’ time.
So, design your modern wetroom where all things operate by sensors or add the classic style with victorian tiles and fixtures to create something exceptional. Stylish bathrooms bring the beauty you need in a luxury home without affecting the functionality.
- Master Bedrooms: An inevitable part of a luxurious home, master bedrooms give you the space to relax in privacy without any distractions. Now, master bedrooms are coupled with attached bathrooms, spacious wardrobes, double entrance doors and also a small study room.
The luxurious bedrooms are designed with the needs of him and hers and private balconies with glass surfaces to enjoy the fine weather. Add these features to your new build and enjoy the luxury life.
- Entertainment Areas: A garden room at the backyard, a small infinity pool with ambient lighting, or a minibar are some of the best ideas to include in your luxurious home. These areas provide you with the space to enjoy a family get-together, friend meet-ups at the comfort of your home without compromising with the quality.
With this information, you can ensure to build a highly-functional, aesthetically appealing, sophisticated home that you won’t wish to leave. So, build your own paradise with these ideas and enjoy the luxury in every day of your life