If you think artificial grass is just limited to giving you a feel of garden greenery in your veranda, then you are mistaken. An artificial grass is super adaptable, and can be used at any location. Whether you are using it under the scorching sun or in an ice cool area, it is going to do its work, and give you an admirable green space you desire. An artificial grass has got various uses, more than you can even imagine, and it works exceptionally well in all these roles.
A fake grass is basically a thick layer of synthetic grass, resembling natural grass. But this grass doesn’t need any kind of mowing, watering and trimming. This one is also kid and pet-friendly, as there are absolutely no risks of reactions and allergies when you put up this artificial grass. It is also pretty easy to put up and has life longer than any kind of natural grass. Apart from all these, its beauty and finishing is appealing and pretty attractive.
How can you Use Fake Grass in Different Places?
A fake grass can be used in a dozen different ways, and each can be extremely impressive and totally attractive. But the basic criterion to achieve these creative and beautiful uses of it, you need to have an excellent quality of fake grass lawn in NZ from Unreal Lawns. They provide you with different and best quality of artificial turfs and grass for your commercial and residential properties. They can even guide you with its installation through their experts’ knowledge and experience. Let’s read about the ways in which you can use this artificial grass in the most unique ways:
- Garden for Your Kids — We all know how much our kids love gardens. Artificial grass and foliage can create that nook for lush greenery for your children. Growing natural grass for your garden means there may be weeds, pollens, allergens — which would be rough on your kid’s skin, and also influx of some insects that may be nesting. With artificial grass, your kids can enjoy a fun time in their garden with no bug bites and weed rash, and a soft surface to sit on and indulge in their play.
- On your Patio — Your patio or deck is mostly used as a party area or a place to enjoy your leisure time outdoors. You can spread a fake grass layer over the deck or patio and enjoy your morning walks on it with soft grass massaging your bare feet. Even your midnight party on the patio would be pleasant when you’ll be able to dance without shoes on this grass and enjoy your fun time here.
- Stair Runners — If you place this artificial grass on your stairs as carpet runners, you can achieve a new and creative look in your home. The stairs would look pretty inviting and appealing with the green layer of grass on it. Who knows, your guests would be wondering how you managed growing that amount of grass so perfectly on your stairs!
- Attractive Balconies — If you have a good wide balcony and you would love to make it green, have the fake grass spread out there. You can add some plants of your choice on it for further natural look. Imagine watching the moon standing barefoot on the grass and enjoy the calmness on a smooth grass in your balcony. This may even become your favourite spot for yoga to bring your inner tranquillity.
- Garden Seat Covers — Your garden is already made with the basic layer of artificial grass. You can now enhance its beauty by spreading the same across your garden seat. This seat would look all green and as if it had grown natural grass on it. This again is something really distinct and charming. Not to mention the plush feeling it would exude when you sit on it.
- Grass on Your Roof —Another innovative way to make use of artificial grass is to adorn your roof with it. Just a layer of fake grass on top of your house, and your house would have a pleasant curb appeal.As Your Doormats — It can be an element of whim, fun and surprise, but you can actually use fake grass as your doormats. Specifically cut and shaped pieces at the entrance of the door may seem something unique and quite a thing to look at when someone visits your place.
An artificial grass has numerous other creative uses, and can be used in almost all sectors of home interiors or even on commercial properties. All you need is the creative vision.