As parents, your child’s safety is of utmost priority to you! You could do anything to keep them safe. From dropping them personally to the kindergarten to eyeing their activity in the play park, from choosing the most hygienic food for them to installing wrought iron railings — everything is always prim, proper and extremely guarded where kids are concerned.
Especially, if you have homes with balcony, terrace and stairs, you would always be eyeing that side of your house when the kids are on board. We know how worried you could be about their safety here. A slip — and your baby can have a huge fall. This is really scary and no parent would want to risk that. That’s why we suggest you install wrought iron railings in London, Steel Makers can make the toughest of the railings for you with the best quality iron, and ensure complete safety of your kids around it.
Top reasons why you definitely need wrought iron railings in your home!
With kids being super fidgety and over active, it becomes very difficult for moms and dads to look after them constantly. And believe it or not, it’s just a matter of seconds when unfortunate incidents and accidents happen — and kids get badly hurt. Therefore, a complete relief from it is definitely required through wrought iron railings. Read why they are the best for your home with little ones:
- These are tough as tigers — Wrought iron is known to be tough and strong. That’s why a railing made with it is toughest too. Even if your kid hangs from it or tries pulling it, this doesn’t budge! And the little one stays safe with it.
- Customisable gaps and patterns — With kids on board you can’t afford wider gaps in between the design of your wrought iron railing. And this is what you can easily customise. Because it’s iron, you can easily shape it any way you like and create a safer pattern for your railings. Now even if your child may try, not more than a finger or a wrist goes beyond those gaps.
- Not harmful around kids — Kids often tend to lick everything they find around them and metals are no exception. Some call it a special deficiency because of which a child does so! Whatever the reason may be, even if your child licks the iron, or touches it and licks the fingers, it isn’t that dangerous. However, beware of the infection that would happen if the railings are dirty.
- Maintenance and cleanliness — Your child isn’t entirely safe if your railings aren’t clean or unkempt. A wrought iron railing can be cleaned easily; and can be maintained by just a hand of fresh paint if it’s rusted. Thus, it ensures hygienic and cleaner railing for the child.
- No pests or infestation risks – Wrought iron railings don’t at all attract pests or insects like wood and other materials. This ensures that your kid is safer near the railing (away from bugs and bites).
Wrought iron is a great, longtime product for railings. When you are choosing it to ensure your child’s safety, it not only guarantees that, but can also last till your child bears a child and demands his or her safety through railings!