Everyone knows what mould is! But we believe we all know more than we should be knowing about this matter. It is so because most of the things related to mould are myths that we tend to believe. And apart from facing the dangers of mould, we invite more such threats by believing in the myths attached to it. So, the morale of the story is – get rid of both the dangers – mould and myths!
Most Common Myths Around Mould That You Should Get Rid of Quickly!
Let’s brush up our general knowledge! Mould is actually the fine but ugly dots that appear on any surface in your home or office which can be very dangerous for your health. These occur easily and are super tough to clean and have the power to destroy your beautiful aesthetics too. That’s why getting rid of them should be your prime concern once you find them in your personal or professional space. But for that, break these myths around the same first. These will help you find its source, prevent the mould and even treat it accordingly later. So, what are the common myths?
- Mould grows only on wet surfaces — Mould starts growing on your dry surfaces as well causing havoc for you. In reality, mould just needs a little moisture in the start and once it grows on it, then even drying of the place doesn’t matter, it keeps growing.
- Mould exposures aren’t harmful — Never ever believe this myth. Mould exposure can cause you a lot of infections. In fact, if your food items or inventory supplies in a kitchen or cold storage are exposed to it, these do carry a high risk of illness for you. That is why it is always recommended to opt for the services of cold storage mould prevention by ChillClean. They provide products and services to clean your cold storage and let it remain clean for long, thus providing the best protection against mould build up on this surface.
- Mould is just black in colour — No, absolutely false! Mould can be in green, pale yellow and even white in colour sometimes apart from black which makes it extremely difficult to identify.
- New homes and offices aren’t vulnerable to mould — Says who? Never stay caged in this myth and be carefree of mould just because you have recently built your home or office.
- Mould can be cleaned easily — Haha! Better said than done! But professionals can carry out this task easily and rapidly for you.
- Once cleaned mould never returns — Another myth that keeps you happy as long as you don’t see the great return of the mould within some days. Mould does return and they’ll keep on building up again and again as long as they get the chance and surface to breed.
Well, today we debunked lots of myths around mould! We just hope you find it useful and can utilise this new and clear knowledge to tackle them better and provide better safety and hygiene in your home and office.