The modern living standards have certainly upgraded but not without a handsome cost! If you require a new place somewhere, the property rates are soaring high. If you desire adding an extension to your house, the labour and material charges are totally beyond imagination! Well, that’s where you start thinking of a way to create a separate room in your home that doesn’t require much construction and is within a budget too! And we know of such a perfect trick for your need — it’s creating a partition in your present room!
The Plasterboard is the Best Solution for Partitions at Home!
Whether you are thinking of adding a separate section in your dining room, a nursery for your child in your bedroom or simply another private space for your paying guests, a partition is the best solution for all these needs! And if you contact Gib Profixing for gib stopping in Auckland, they’ll do the perfect job with the plaster and help you get an intact and tough partition within your rooms. And do you want to know why it’s the coolest decision you could take for partitions? Then read on!
- Super quick procedure — Creating a brick wall is all too much of a lengthy affair! You have to bring the masons to do the job, the bricks, cement and so much more mess! Forget that, even the procedure takes two to three days following plastering of the wall and other processes. But with the plasterboards, creating a partition is just a day’s task and it can be built without any hassles! Call it a dry construction as it goes without any sweat, dirt, or puddle of water.
- Lightweight and flexible — These plasterboards are extremely lightweight and super easy plus convenient to handle. And even if you create them in your yard, it’s easy to carry it to the room where you require fitting it as it’s flexible and easy to carry.
- Sound insulators — Another exceptional advantage of plasterboard is that it provides you with maximum sound insulation even though it’s so lightweight and efficient. So, you can enjoy maximum privacy regardless of a partitioned area within a single room.
- Fire resistant — The gypsum plasterboards have this great fire-resistant quality as well. They can stay stable for around 4 hours in case of catching fire. This time is totally enough for the occupants to get rid of the structure.
- Thermal security — These drywalls or plasterboards have low conductivity. They also are good in thermal resistance. This means that they would absorb the coldness and warmth from the air and reduce the stress on your air conditioning systems and heaters. Naturally, this also helps in your utility bill’s reduction.
- Decorate it the way you want — Plasterboards need not always be in their intact white form! You can paint them or simply put on wallpaper matching your décor to adorn them.
Apart from all these qualities, drywalls cost you far less! Also, they tend to stay for longer in your home which ultimately makes these the best choice for any room’s partition!