You may have heard about electrical emergencies, medical urgencies and even fire crises, but what exactly is a plumbing emergency? Well, we know most of you don’t even give plumbing problems a second thought and leave the situation to worsen until it’s beyond repair. But believe us, plumbing emergencies are real, and you wouldn’t believe the severity of it unless you face the situation on a first-hand basis (which we pray that you wouldn’t!).
The Plumbing Emergencies That Require Help Immediately!
It’s really a relief if all your taps work fine, your toilet flushes well and even your heater is providing excellent hot water. But the unfortunate situation happens when these actions get reversed! Yes, that’s when a 24 hour plumber in Melbourne from Crawford Plumbing is the only life savior you can turn to for help. They totally understand the urgency of the situation and that’s why they jump to help you out of it the moment you call for them. But in order to know when to call them urgently, look upon these serious situations listed below:
- The bursting of a pipe — We don’t care if it’s your garden pipe, your bathroom’s pipe, or the one located in your kitchen, if it bursts, it’s a plumbing emergency and requires an expert’s hand immediately.
- Toilet overflow — A totally unbearable situation that can actually stop your mind from working! If your toilet starts overflowing, just put a handkerchief on your nose and run to call your plumber right away.
- Sewer line leak — Now this situation is pretty eviler than a toilet overflow! It actually means that your sewer lines have leaked, and you can see your wastewater from the toilet and the kitchen sink in the bathtub — please rush to call a plumber urgently.
- Water heater leak — Is your heater not providing the hot water even though the switches are on and everything works fine? Then there is definitely a leakage in the water heater that is passing all the hot water out of the system. Call a plumber immediately if you don’t want to freeze yourself because of bathing with cold water.
- No water at all — Water, water everywhere — not a drop to drink! Are you facing this situation? If you have enough water flooded in your washroom threatening to come to your bedrooms and no water coming from the taps, you need to call for a plumber immediately.
- Clogged drains — Got that drain blockage in your kitchen and can’t see water passing? Then it’s definitely an emergency and you can’t rest until you call a good plumber to tackle the issue.
So, in case you face such tough emergency situations in your home, don’t think twice before calling an expert plumber for the job! Because if such an emergency happens at any time of the day or night, it’s bound to take your breath away and you can only get it back when everything becomes normal again!