First of all, everyone needs to be aware of the fact that vinyl is a good choice when installed correctly. A lot of people tend to forget that even the installation process is an extensive job and a certain level of expertise is required. There are simply no two ways about that fact. Here’s the thing a lot of people are unaware of and don’t realise – if installed correctly and well, a brand-new vinyl floor can actually end up fooling your guests into thinking that you are richer than you are. This comes as no surprise as a single glance will assure anyone out there that vinyl floors exude a true sense of elegance and classy style that is a hard find in most other flooring options out there.
Benefits Of Vinyl Flooring
Whichever style of flooring strikes your fancy, vinyl can mimic that style at a fraction of the cost whether it is commercial vinyl flooring in the uk or anywhere else. Small wonder that it is considered one of the easiest types of flooring to maintain and install across the board. For all those of you who are still wondering, here are the top five reasons why vinyl flooring is a good choice for your home:-
- The aspect of versatility: Long gone are the days when vinyl only came in sheets. You only need to take a look at any professional retailer out there to get an insight into the staggering levels of variety that it has to offer. Be it terra-cotta tiles or a barn-wood look, you can get it all and much more.
- It comes in different types: Since vinyl flooring offers a variation of the linoleum of the old, it is available in felt-backed, vinyl-backed and modified loose-lay. If you are looking for the best textures and patterns in your flooring, this is the best option out there. Plus, it will create a very retro, old-fashioned look.
- The choice of finishes: Provided you know the kind of finish that you are going for, vinyl floors, by and large, are easy to maintain. With the least expensive flooring, the coating can be easily wiped with water, but it is not very resistant to scratches and the like. However, with the most expensive one, it stays shiny and is resistant to scratches of all kinds.
- Plain or patterned: Plain vinyl flooring is the most common flooring out there for the sole reason that it fits well into the design outline of main home spaces out there. On the other hand, patterned vinyl is a lot more suited for home renovation purposes and comes with inlaid as well as printed options.
- Inexpensive: Vinyl flooring is the most viable option for all the homeowners out there who are looking to get a high-end and classy look without having to spend a lot of money. Plus, it is extremely durable as well as able to add a substantial level of finesse and polish to your flooring.
A cursory glance at the above list will tell you that there are many aspects that put the option of vinyl flooring several notches above most other tiles in the market today. And most of all, they are not that hard to maintain as well.
At the end of the day, it would be worth noting that just because everyone else is going for the option of vinyl flooring doesn’t necessarily mean that you should too. Sure, it is a great option for most homes out there, but that does not automatically mean that it will look good as well. In this regard, doing your homework about such flooring and where it fits best is key. It will also ensure that you are well-prepared as well.